Signis is an innovative group within social care, composed of two well-established organisations: tri.x procedures and Reconstruct. Our aim is to provide those working with vulnerable people with the best information, practice guidance, training and consultation available. We share our customers’ aspiration to ensure that the services they provide are rooted in evidence-based best practice.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, reliable and self motivated Business Administration Assistant, to join the finance and administration team on a temporary full time basis to cover maternity leave.
Based at our Coventry office, you will be the first point of contact for enquires, carry out all aspects of administrative support to assist in the efficient running of the office and provide administration support to the various support functions.
Temporary Business Administration Assistant £15,874 - £17,925 per annum pro, rata.
Working 37 hours per week over 5 days (9am to 5:00pm Monday to Thursday and 9:00am to 4:30pm Friday).
Temporary fixed post for 12 months to cover maternity leave
Coventry (CV5 6UB).
As the Business Administration Assistant you will be responsible for the following:
- Providing support within the finance team e.g. credit control and invoicing
- Receiving and dealing appropriately with incoming telephone calls to the Group
- Drafting letters and documents
- Database entry in Microsoft Office in Excel
- Coordination of training for open courses
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to work on own initiative, prioritising, planning, managing and reviewing workload and meeting deadlines
- Use of Sage would be an advantage
In addition to working within a people focussed and flexible team we offer very competitive remuneration package, including 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays, per annum
How to apply:
If you wish to discuss the above role on an informal basis then please contact us on 01895 549910 or to apply please send us your CV and email to Recruitment@signisgroup.com.
Closing date: 14th March 2019