Signis is an innovative and constantly evolving organisation within social care and safeguarding composed of three well-established partnership organisations: tri.x procedures, Reconstruct and PRICE Training. Our aim is to provide those working with vulnerable people with the best information, practice guidance, training and consulting available. We share our customers’ aspiration to ensure that the services they provide are rooted in evidence-based best practice.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and self motivated individual to provide customer support within tri.x, a market leader in the production of information, procedures and web-enabled solutions. Over 80% of local authorities, safeguarding boards, independent providers and national agencies have commissioned us to develop their procedures manual and subsequently keep them up to date.
£15,873 - £17,925 per annum
Full time, 37 hours, Permanent.
Based at our Head office in Coventry.
In addition to working within a people focussed and flexible team we offer very competitive remuneration package, including 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), increasing to 36 days with length of service.
We are looking for a full-time text formatter to join our team. This role involves taking text from Word and ‘styling’ it to our strict standards using pre-set HTML style sheets.
Reporting to the Formatting Team Leader, your duties will include:
- Updating our extensive portfolio of online procedures;
- Liaising with our Lead Consultants with regard to implementing their instructions for the editing, maintaining and updating our online products;
- Informing the Formatting Team Leader of any issues affecting the timely delivery of products;
- Assisting with editing company websites.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Previous administrative experience;
- Experience of Microsoft packages, including Word is essential;
- An excellent eye for detail and presentation;
- Experience of Dreamweaver is desirable but not essential.
How to apply:
If you wish to discuss the above role on an informal basis then please contact Ellen West, Director of Signis (Production) on 02476 678 053 or to apply please send your CV by email to Recruitment@signisgroup.com.
Interviews: 9th and 12th November