The Signis Group
The Signis Group formed in 2014 and is comprised of tri.x providing online procedures manuals and Reconstruct who provide safeguarding and child protection training, consultancy and independent children's services.
Working together we benefit from our in-depth knowledge and experience of the social care industry. We share our customers’ aspiration to ensure that the services they provide are rooted in evidence based best practice and improve outcomes for those they work with.
Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults is at the centre of the work the Signis Group undertakes. Incorporating the needs of our customers’ clients is paramount, and a prerequisite to the planning of all of our services.
Together with our customers, we strive to secure the best possible outcomes in respect of access to services with the provision of professional and appropriate training; relevant and navigable procedures; supportive and compassionate advocacy.
- Trust and responsibility in all of our customer relationships
- Pride in delivering quality and value
- Respect for the diversity of people and thought
- To make a positive difference for our customers and the clients who access their services
- To provide a supportive workplace developing a skilled and motivated team
Combining expertise through training, consultancy, procedures and direct work to improve the lives of vulnerable children and adults.
Click the logos below to visit our company websites.