Training across the Group
Safeguarding, Child Protection and Social Care Training for children and adults
These courses focus on the everyday challenges that social care professionals experience. The training aspires to provide professionals with the key skills that they need to work safely and effectively, while placing the child at the centre of their practice.
Some of our most popular courses include:
- Child sexual abuse
- Child sexual exploitation
- Emotional harm and neglect
- Domestic abuse
- Assessment skills
- Reflective supervision skills
- Working with difficult dangerous and evasive people
- In our shoes - understanding care from a child's point of view
- Communicating with children
Visit the Reconstruct website for more information.
Combining expertise through training, consultancy, procedures and direct work to improve the lives of vulnerable children and adults.
Click the logos below to visit our company websites.